Monday, April 6, 2015

Web tool number 1 - http://breezi.com/


What category is your tool from? Creation.

Which tool did you choose? Breezi

Why did you choose it? Because I’m always looking for faster and simpler ways to build websites, and while I love WordPress for its mass of themes, there are some drawbacks at times when I have an idea in mind, and finding the right theme just eludes me.

How easy is it to use? It’s very easy, simply point click, drag and drop.

How have people been using this tool? Well this is pretty obvious, for the creation of various websites, although I don’t see it having a ton of commercial uses, it could possess those.

What might you use the tool for? Blogs, places to host content, new websites for various nich markets etc.

Do you think you could use it professionally or personally? Oh yeah.


One other thing you learned. That there are thousands of sites out there just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment