Monday, April 6, 2015

About my E-Portfolio Experience.


Which E Portfolio did you choose? The eFolioweb tool I signed up for is eFolioMinnesota.

How easy was it to use? It seems very user-friendly, a lot of buttons to click on, but my overall impression is it seems like it was designed back in the early 90s.

How have people been using E Portfolio's? They can be used to provide a means for assessment based on evidence of an individual’s growth over time and effort. This enables the learner’s work to be viewed using a variety of artifacts – graphics, pictures, multimedia, stories, journals, or projects

What might you use an online portfolio for? Holding any of my past creative, academic, and professional works.

Do you think you could use it professionally or personally? Yeah, if I’m not lazy and want to spend the time to put my past successes in one centralized internet location.

What do you want your E Portfolio to say about you? At this moment, nothing. It’s being signed up for as a school assignment, and if I have any real interest in this sort of thing I’ll resort to my own domain where I can design everything from the grown up.


One other thing you learned. There are a lot of tools out there that people seem to find a need for. Interesting idea for some potential product ideas in various online markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment